Here goes nothingggg.
1. I don’t appreciate when the only status you can put on Facebook is “OMG, I love (insert significant others name here)” or “gettin’ my drank on” or “like, I’m SOOOOO drunk right now”. Three words: NO ONE CARES.
2. I am not friends with your dog, nor your child. If you choose to make yourself look ridiculous and make a profile for aforementioned subjects, at least do me the common courtesy of NOT trying to add me.
On the topic of adding me. If I delete you, I will ask to be your friend again if I really want to be. If I don’t do so, don’t ask why I deleted you or why I don’t want to be your friend. I just don’t. Maybe you post stupid drunk status and pictures of you spooning with your dog.
Also, if I reject your friend request not once, not twice, but oh about SIX times…IT MEANS I DON’T WANT TO BE FACEBOOK FRIENDS. Please use that time to study your way out of ECC and Walmart employment.
3. If I un-tag EVERY photo you tag me in, stop tagging me in photos. ESPECIALLY IF I’M NOT IN THEM.
4. I think it’s incredibly rude when you ignore me or don’t message me back. At least tell me that you’re ignoring me and not going to message me back.
5. If you don’t care to take the time to learn my name, don’t expect me to care what you think.
6. Chances are, if you have to ask me if I’m mad at you, I probably am.
7. Yes, I creep on people, probably you. No, I don’t care if you give two craps.
8. I’m doing me, you do you. You don’t have to ask my opinion on every single choice you make in life. And you don’t need my assurance when you’re feeling low on self-optimism.